1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser when you visit a website. A cookie file is stored in your web browser or the hard drive of your computer or your mobile device and allows the website or a third party to recognize you by collecting the information listed in the table below. Cookies make your next visit to the Website easier and the Website more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
2. HOW ARE COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE?
When you access and use the Website, a number of cookies files are placed in your web browser. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions of the Website
- To provide analytics
3. WHICH COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Τhe following types of cookies, which may be both session and persistent cookies, are used on the Website:
- Essential cookies. Such cookies are used for your connection with the Website and memorize your preferences regarding the Website (e.g. cookies regarding your language selection or the presentation of search results in the Website). The Website cannot function properly without these cookies. For this reason such cookies are always enalbed and their use is not subject to your consent.
- Analytics cookies. Such cookies are used to collect information on how you use the Website so that we improve the Website. The use of such cookies is subject to your consent.
- Third Party Cookies: Such cookies are used to report usage statistics of the Website, deliver advertisements on and through the Website etc. The use of such cookies is subject to your consent.
In particular, the following cookies are used on the Website: